Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

All I want for christmas is...

Yes, it is indeed that time of year again. Some say "it's the most wonderful time of the year," which I believe to be completely true. There is something about Christmas time that enhances the twinkle in everyone's eyes; the rosiness in their cheeks. I guess you could blame that on cold weather, but I like to believe that it is the Christmas spirit coming alive in everyone. 

While the sole purpose of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus, it is also a celebration of family and friends. Honestly, the best part about Christmas in my opinion is gifting presents. I love seeing the reactions on people's faces when they are opening a gift I have given to them.

Although I love giving presents, I still love receiving them (who doesn't?). So in honor of Christmas lists...Here are a few of my favorite things.


Microsoft Surface 2 ~ Microsoft Surface Touch Cover ~ Glitter oxfords ~ Monogram Pillow ~ Silver Chevron Pillow ~ Smashbox The Master Class Palette 2 ~ Beats by Dr. Dre - Beats Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment