Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Time to Evaluate

It has been a long while since I have posted on here, but I need to let off some steam after a very hectic, terrible few months. Honestly, this post is more for me more than anything else, so if you're reading this, you're awesome.

Let's recap:
-Choir concerts/rehearsals/competitions out of the kazoo
-Tests
-ECONOMICS
-EXboyfriend troubles
-work & lack of money
-college

This may seem like a very short list to some of you, but I've been stressed to the max these last few months and I finally feel like two huge weights have been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm exhausted, yes, but I'm finally ready to move on with everything. Now that I have complained (which is necessary sometimes), I'll talk about some of the things that I'm relieved and/or excited about.

1. College - I applied to college! (finally, cough second-semester senior, cough). Not only did I apply, but I was accepted to Texas State and Sam Houston with automatic admission. Hallelujah, I saw the light and finally just went through with it. Now, I am going to visit Texas State this coming Tuesday. SO beyond excited.

2. Economics - So since my junior year, I have completed three online classes (2 P.E. courses, I know pathetic. And government). I am now, as a senior in my second semester, starting my economics class that is usually supposed to take a semester to complete. Whoops, but hey, I'm getting it done faster than I imagined I would. I would just like to say 'thank you!' to Quizlet.

3. Work - What high school student likes to work or even wants a job? Me. I absolutely love my job. It is what sort of encouraged me toward my college degree program, which is going to be fashion merchandising. I can't even explain just how excited I am to go to college for such a fun degree. Although lately I haven't had very many hours because of my crazy school schedule, my work schedule is finally picking up again and I just love it. It seriously just makes me happy.

4. Prom - I have a prom date!!! Yay! Although it's definitely not who I imagined myself going with, it is going to be wonderful and I'm glad that things have worked out the way that they did.

5. Graduation - AH. In three months and four days I will officially be a high school graduate. I'm so happy. Honestly, overall I've had a pretty good run. Although I wouldn't consider these past four years to be the best I have accomplished a lot and that's all that matters.

For anyone who's reading, just remember that no matter what, you happiness is always the most important thing in you life and should be a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment